I'm now home!

Hi everyone! I’ve finished the 14 days in quarantine in Melbourne & I am now home! I have been home for almost one week. I have been spending a lot of time with my family.

In Australia, the COVID-19 restrictions are slowly easing. Each state & territory is different. In New South Wales, you can have up to 5 visitors in your home. Up to 10 people can meet outside. Of course, you must maintain 1.5m social distancing. Some cafes & restaurants have now reopened as well. So, over the weekend, I met up with some of my friends, who I haven't seen since December!

What is the situation like in Spain?

Comments

  1. Welcome home at last, Alicia! Safe and sound! What a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m glad you are now at home with your faimily and with your friends. Here is the same. Now we are meeting our friends and having fun. We can also visit our family (If they live in the same province). Regards from Spain to Australia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Back in Australia

HELLO & WELCOME